Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: markymarc on May 11, 2013, 12:19:12 PM

Title: Real/original?
Post by: markymarc on May 11, 2013, 12:19:12 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-126-convertable-project-barn-find-/200917206237?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ec79944dd

Anyone seen this?  Is it an original convertible or a hand-built version? I know they did make them but this looks fake.......and £1500 seems a little high for its condition?

Comments?

Marc
Title: Re: Real/original?
Post by: kev126 on May 11, 2013, 12:46:49 PM
Yep, it's got a couple threads on here already including the seller who joined up to sell it. Definitely a chop! I wouldn't pay 1p for it. Well, I would just for the salvageable spares then I'd happily set fire to it.
Title: Re: Real/original?
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 11, 2013, 12:59:26 PM
It's had 5595 views, someone must be interested but looks like a lot of work...
Title: Re: Real/original?
Post by: popik81 on May 14, 2013, 07:08:23 AM
I dont thinks its org... have different cloth and no reinforcing beam roof and different places 4 roof cloth clips....

https://www.google.pl/search?q=fiat+126+bis+cabrio&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46471029,d.ZGU&biw=1366&bih=624&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=pl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ONORUaXZBoXd7QbYpIH4Bw#imgrc=bGGV-zYPlmdY8M%3A%3BHmCG-8nQVe4FpM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimages.forum-auto.com%252Fmesimages%252F381076%252FFiat%252520126%252520Cabrio%252520-%252520Apres%252520capotee%2525205.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.zuoda.net%252Fsearch.aspx%253Fq%253Dfiat%252B126%2526offset%253D200%3B800%3B600