Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on May 07, 2013, 10:10:12 PM

Title: Its back..
Post by: DeVilleChris on May 07, 2013, 10:10:12 PM
This 75 is back. £6,500

What you think?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1975-FIAT-126-/300901631848?clk_rvr_id=476830906061
Title: Re: Its back..
Post by: midvillesb on May 08, 2013, 08:28:18 AM
Hi Chris - and welcome!

That's Greenfly, well known in these parts - probably the most original and best early 126 money can buy.

But is it worth £6.5k? I guess that depends on whether there's anyone out there prepared to pay so much. It's been up for sale for a while with no takers so perhaps not. Still looks cheap compared to 500 prices mind...

I seriously considered buying the car when it was up for sale in 2006 at considerably less than half the current starting price but decided it was too expensive!

Mike
Title: Re: Its back..
Post by: DeVilleChris on May 08, 2013, 10:32:06 PM
Hi and thanks. I think it might be overpriced a little but I also think that if I had 6.5k spare I would buy it in a breath. but then again, at the moment I am saving for a 500 RHD so y'know.
I think if I was given the choice of that one or mine I would pick mine but thats just personal preference.

Chris
Title: Re: Its back..
Post by: markymarc on May 11, 2013, 12:14:08 PM
I have seen this car in the flesh and it is a fine example but.................£6500?  Im not so sure it is that nice?!
And lets be honest you can't even drive it far as you would want to keep the miles low so why have a car you can't drive?

Marc