Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on April 28, 2013, 08:35:17 PM

Title: For sale - 4 x 126p for £450
Post by: Amateb8 on April 28, 2013, 08:35:17 PM
An interesting bargain.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-Great-fun-x4-/140948888927?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item20d1355d5f
Title: Re: For sale - 4 x 126p for £450
Post by: dajwid on April 28, 2013, 08:42:37 PM
I am amazed these were not snapped up. I like the seats in the blue car.

Title: Re: For sale - 4 x 126p for £450
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on April 28, 2013, 11:05:28 PM
ambiguous listing, he wants £450 each
Title: Re: For sale - 4 x 126p for £450
Post by: popik81 on April 28, 2013, 11:29:19 PM
first two, I hear in Ireland as rust does yum yum....
Title: Re: For sale - 4 x 126p for £450
Post by: DeVilleChris on May 05, 2013, 11:25:21 PM
I saw these the first time they were listed, to me it looks quite ominous that he has 4 like that and wants to get rid..

and the chopped up blue one.. Hmm