Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 21, 2013, 12:17:44 PM

Title: 126 pick up. And more.
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 21, 2013, 12:17:44 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cars-Motorcycles-Vehicles-/9800/i.html?_nkw=fiat+126&_frs=1
Title: Re: 126 pick up.
Post by: wsmitwil on April 21, 2013, 12:22:02 PM

Is it that if you cut parts off the car its worth more money

Look at this defiantly a bis

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200917206237?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648
Title: Re: 126 pick up. And more.
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 21, 2013, 12:25:59 PM
It is a BIS, it was local to me a couple of years ago. It has been on the road as a pick up, but it would still be an idea to check the V5 to see what that says.
Title: Re: 126 pick up. And more.
Post by: markymarc on April 21, 2013, 05:47:34 PM
I'm tempted by this lil project as I like "different" but I haven't finished the "hot rod"

Marc
Title: Re: 126 pick up. And more.
Post by: popik81 on April 21, 2013, 09:40:30 PM
I want that pic-up... need it for bog works ;)