Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: messerschmitt owner on April 16, 2013, 02:28:01 PM
-
Yep, I too would like some gold dust and hen's teeth!
PM Me if you have one.
-
Hi there, i have a bis that im breaking, car hasn't run for couple of years, carb seems to be complete, throttle mechanism working (not seized) if it's any good to yea? email me at tellfiataol.com
Cheers Trevor.
-
Trevor
I hopefully emailed you!
Campbell
-
Hi guys thanks I was able to locate a S/H carb and I've also purchased a rebuild kit but I have some info for you good folks, here are the i.d. numbers for the carb.
It's a Weber 30 DGF 3/150 I I also believe that there is a Solex version which is 30 DID/1 Solex.
And here is a place that dos'e carbs The Carburettor Hospital 01702 203286
http://www.carburettorspecialists.com/
Thank you...