Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: della126 on March 02, 2013, 10:59:31 PM

Title: Chrome front and rear
Post by: della126 on March 02, 2013, 10:59:31 PM
Hi, I'm lookin for front and rear bumpers in chrome with fittings if any1 has any
Cheers Della
Title: Re: Chrome front and rear
Post by: pietschokkenbroek on March 03, 2013, 12:07:26 PM
I think this is worth a look (Not all the pictures correspond with the text...)
http://www.fiat126vdlaan.nl/catalog/index.php?cPath=28&sort=products_sort_order&language=en
Title: Re: Chrome front and rear
Post by: yorker740 on March 03, 2013, 04:56:31 PM
I think this is worth a look (Not all the pictures correspond with the text...)
http://www.fiat126vdlaan.nl/catalog/index.php?cPath=28&sort=products_sort_order&language=en

Just got my front bumper from Vdlaan and it looks great, furthermore it on took 4 day to get here.
Title: Re: Chrome front and rear
Post by: della126 on March 05, 2013, 06:19:17 PM
Thanks 4 that, how many brackets do u need 2 mount them
Title: Re: Chrome front and rear
Post by: yorker740 on March 05, 2013, 07:37:05 PM
Thanks 4 that, how many brackets do u need 2 mount them

You will need brackets, bolts, nuts and rubbers, 2 of everything for each bumper so thats 4 in total
Title: Re: Chrome front and rear
Post by: della126 on March 05, 2013, 10:06:11 PM
Thanku that's wat I thought :D