Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: RicePuddin on February 26, 2013, 03:32:38 PM

Title: 126 for sale in Dublin, Ireland
Post by: RicePuddin on February 26, 2013, 03:32:38 PM
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/4634227
He's looking for €3700 (£3200). I hope he gets it.
Title: Re: 126 for sale in Dublin, Ireland
Post by: dajwid on February 26, 2013, 06:29:15 PM
For £3200 I am sure he could have put a battery on the car.

Looks nice though.

Title: Re: 126 for sale in Dublin, Ireland
Post by: popik81 on February 26, 2013, 09:55:45 PM
no oryginal:
back lights, seats, sterring wheel, alloys(have the same)etc...
Title: Re: 126 for sale in Dublin, Ireland
Post by: paul555 on March 02, 2013, 01:06:15 AM
no oryginal:
back lights, seats, sterring wheel, alloys(have the same)etc...

Steering wheel I belive it's original. Lamps, seats and alloys(polonez) looks like imported from Poland. Just wonder how the interior looked like when it's left factory ::) maybe??(http://eles.pl/fiat/zdjecia/pa2e.jpg)
 8)
Title: Re: 126 for sale in Dublin, Ireland
Post by: 1973/126 on March 02, 2013, 08:29:46 AM
 As the car is the Fiat red/orange colour the interior looked probably like this.

 (http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1089/004xlm.jpg) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/004xlm.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

 
Title: Re: 126 for sale in Dublin, Ireland
Post by: Kent126 on March 04, 2013, 10:24:33 PM
Nice!
Title: Re: 126 for sale in Dublin, Ireland
Post by: popik81 on March 05, 2013, 10:55:37 PM
I think (not sure) this car was on dd year ago, with sills very rusty.... rice pudding did You see it??
Title: Re: 126 for sale in Dublin, Ireland
Post by: RicePuddin on March 06, 2013, 09:34:38 PM
No. I was afraid if it was in good condition I might have bought it.
Title: Re: 126 for sale in Dublin, Ireland
Post by: popik81 on March 06, 2013, 11:10:59 PM
1 to expensive
2 check sills(Im not sure its same car) in case...


EDIT: just spoke with lad. car have new front panel and front side panels, lots new parts and price is 4 neg....
and its not that car with poo  sills....