Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Hazey-n-Marc on February 20, 2013, 11:46:57 AM

Title: 500 giardinera uk based
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on February 20, 2013, 11:46:57 AM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-500-GIARDINIERA-COMPLETE-RESTORATION-PROJECT-FRESH-ITALIAN-IMPORT-/170987859698?_trksid=p2047675.m2109&_trkparms=aid%3D555001%26algo%3DPW.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D29%26meid%3D5725982102243487958%26pid%3D100010%26prg%3D1013%26rk%3D5%26sd%3D330876358234%26

The seller has no feedback history so make sure you see the car before bidding!!
Title: Re: 500 giardinera uk based
Post by: Kent126 on February 20, 2013, 02:19:52 PM
I'd love one of these. A lot of money though for a project.  :o

I guess the value of classic cars is still going up!  ;D

Tom
Title: Re: 500 giardinera uk based
Post by: 1973/126 on February 20, 2013, 02:24:45 PM
 I missed out on a van version of one of these. It was stunning :(

 This one looks like it will need a lot of work.
Title: Re: 500 giardinera uk based
Post by: 124cso on February 22, 2013, 12:34:09 AM
I missed out on a van version of one of these.................. :(

 

I was not aware they did these as a van ? I assume by 'van' you mean without side windows or back seats ???
Title: Re: 500 giardinera uk based
Post by: 1973/126 on February 22, 2013, 06:30:13 AM
 Yes it`s one without the rear windows, called Furgoncino.
 Something like this.
 (http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6177/furgoncino.jpg) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/507/furgoncino.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)