Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: Westy on February 17, 2013, 07:29:09 PM

Title: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
Post by: Westy on February 17, 2013, 07:29:09 PM
Retro Rides beach party 7 at Brean Sands in Somerset. Im hopefully taking Fiat and the landy with a few pals going to. Anyone else interested?
Title: Re: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
Post by: kev126 on February 17, 2013, 08:13:25 PM
I'm bringing the 126 along with mates in their own cars  :D
Title: Re: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on February 18, 2013, 10:08:31 AM
Last time I went to Brean sands I was very politely asked to leave.  :$
I was driving an extremely noisy/ smokey two door estate escort helping a friend who was a redcoat there to move out. Clouds of smoke!!!!  :D
Title: Re: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
Post by: Westy on February 19, 2013, 07:07:43 PM
Go back see if your still banned! I think I'm still banned from the jetwash at Wisbech Tesco but thats another story!
Title: Re: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
Post by: 1973/126 on February 24, 2013, 10:13:24 AM
 We could be up for this one if I get the 126 on the road.
 Just checked it out on the RR web site and it sounds like fun 8)
Title: Re: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
Post by: kev126 on March 23, 2013, 06:28:11 PM
This has been rescheduled to April 7th due to bad weather.