Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: della126 on February 09, 2013, 09:31:45 PM

Title: 126 seats
Post by: della126 on February 09, 2013, 09:31:45 PM
I am looking for a pair or drivers seat in light grey for my 88 126 BIS.  I thought I'd got a pair with the car when I bought the car but unfortunately they are both passenger seats.

I want to replace the current red vinyl 60's bucket seats for something thats a bit more user friendly !!!!!!!
Title: Re: 126 seats
Post by: 124cso on February 14, 2013, 06:38:25 AM
If it's an 88, how did it get 60's vinly seats ? one presumes out of a 500 ?
Title: Re: 126 seats
Post by: wsmitwil on February 14, 2013, 08:52:25 AM
I am looking for a pair or drivers seat in light grey for my 88 126 BIS.  I thought I'd got a pair with the car when I bought the car but unfortunately they are both passenger seats.

I want to replace the current red vinyl 60's bucket seats for something thats a bit more user friendly !!!!!!!


I have some seat frames
Title: Re: 126 seats
Post by: robfiat on February 17, 2013, 09:36:17 AM
Hi if your still looking for seats,i have both front seats compleate with frames,they are in good condition (no rips)they are in a bluey grey colour and could do with a good clean,i also have the rear bench seat which is as above,i also have other interior trim ps were in Daventry!! Rob
Title: Re: 126 seats
Post by: della126 on February 18, 2013, 10:13:10 PM
Seats now sorted, thanks Rob.

The red vinyl seats are a pair of 60's bucket seats that were fitted by the previous owner. If anyone is interested they will be for sale very shortly.