Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on January 26, 2013, 09:43:50 PM
-
What the.......
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-126-project-shorty-drives-classic-car-fiat126-/281056672369?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Other_Vehicle_Parts_Accessories_ET&hash=item4170487a71
-
Was just about to post this - why, just why would anyone do that?!
Not to mention the interesting paintwork...
-
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dajwid/Picture141_zps7f08bfa4.jpg)
Shorty I have seen a few pictures of these.
-
And some more :)
http://auto.plius.lt/skelbimai/fiat-126-0-7-l-kabrioletas-2006-benzinas-189232.html
-
(http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/187f2qbcdh5uxjpg/original.jpg)
-
At least it wouldn`t take up much space in the garage :$
-
I wonder what the turning circle is...
-
I wonder how it drives and if it would lift the front on hard acceleration, oh ant what is the smallest van it would fit in...?
-
A normal 126 will fit a MWB/LWB Fiat Ducato or similar. Or a transit van with sliding doors. You will just need to exit through the hatchback for a bis. Or will only just be able to get out through the doors.
-
Yaeh I know they fit inside a van as we`ve done it loads of times , but I meant a small van, something like a Fiat Doblo pick up. It would be quiet funny to transport it to the shows on the back of one of these.
-
And here is a picture of another one ;D
-
Good to have the additional rear passengers so the paint doesn't chip off the roll bar when they crash