Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: popik81 on January 23, 2013, 02:34:12 AM

Title: hood
Post by: popik81 on January 23, 2013, 02:34:12 AM
want hood like this....
Title: Re: hood
Post by: Kent126 on February 03, 2013, 11:48:55 AM
From an early 70's aircooled

Tom
Title: Re: hood
Post by: Bar Vitelli on February 03, 2013, 06:34:28 PM
http://www.ebay.it/itm/Cofano-posteriore-fiat-126-originale-/130843810153?pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item1e76e61969
Title: Re: hood
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on February 03, 2013, 07:18:56 PM
I wonder why Fiat altered the design and stopped that outside bank of vents on the later aircooled cars ?
Not quite the same subject but when I had my car mot last year the guy said why on earth did I fit that high level rear warning light in those vents on the back as it was so ugly. He was quite surprised when I told him that it was a standard fitting  :o
Title: Re: hood
Post by: wsmitwil on February 03, 2013, 07:41:13 PM

I was thinking the same thing, the engine size went up but the amount of cooling was reduced

My fog light was on the back but I thought it was ugly so I put it under the bumper
Title: Re: hood
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on February 03, 2013, 07:45:56 PM
Were these lids only on the Italian built cars? Could be that they needed less cooling for the Eastern Bloc markets.
Title: Re: hood
Post by: Bar Vitelli on February 03, 2013, 07:51:56 PM
Quote
want hood like this....
 
 


 
Hi, Popik....just read your post again....were you wanting a part like that or were you selling one?

Title: Re: hood
Post by: popik81 on February 03, 2013, 10:57:14 PM
I want it :) 1 day 20h left... hope I will win 8)
Title: Re: hood
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 17, 2013, 09:24:52 PM
Hi Popik, did you use this part...I'm after one myself now (!!)

Title: Re: hood
Post by: popik81 on June 17, 2013, 10:32:34 PM
no yet, but will after my holidays :) car will full respray :)
Title: Re: hood
Post by: Bar Vitelli on March 17, 2014, 04:21:41 PM
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Fiat126-Heckklappe-/221391289644?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item338bf2fd2c
Title: Re: hood
Post by: Kent126 on March 25, 2014, 07:38:58 PM
There was also a support bar on the inside of these early hoods.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.