Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on January 16, 2013, 09:51:14 PM

Title: Fiat 127 Palio Alloy Wheels with Excellent Tyres 4 x 98 pcd
Post by: Amateb8 on January 16, 2013, 09:51:14 PM
These alloys would look great on a 126.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-127-Palio-Alloy-Wheels-with-Excellent-Tyres-4-x-98-pcd-/150979136165?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&fits=Car+Make%3AFiat%7CModel%3A126&hash=item23270ecaa5
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio Alloy Wheels with Excellent Tyres 4 x 98 pcd
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on January 16, 2013, 11:21:37 PM
Where the hell is Troon ??? I may be shouted at soon, these are the only alloys I would have on the 126.
Might be a mistake on behalf of the seller, but only three wheels are shown in close up, one is repeated. I really cannot afford these at the minute, so I'm not getting involved.  :(
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio Alloy Wheels with Excellent Tyres 4 x 98 pcd
Post by: Kent126 on January 17, 2013, 08:45:16 AM
Troon is a town in South Ayrshire. It is situated on the west coast of Scotland, about eight miles north of Ayr and three miles northwest of Glasgow Prestwick International Airport. Lying across the Firth of Clyde, the Isle of Arran can be seen. Troon is also a port with freight and ferry services — the P&O Express to Larne and a yacht marina. In May 2006, a ferry service to Campbeltown was added, although this was withdrawn the following year.
 
In the 2001 census the population of Troon, not including the nearby village of Loans but including the Barassie area, was estimated at 14,766 — a 4.77% increase on the 1991 estimate of 14,094.

 ;D

Tom
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio Alloy Wheels with Excellent Tyres 4 x 98 pcd
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on January 17, 2013, 09:11:59 AM
 :lol:
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio Alloy Wheels with Excellent Tyres 4 x 98 pcd
Post by: wsmitwil on January 17, 2013, 09:22:34 AM

They would look great on a 126, I keep telling myself no I've already got 3 spare sets of wheels I don't need another but they would look nice
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio Alloy Wheels with Excellent Tyres 4 x 98 pcd
Post by: Blonde126 on January 19, 2013, 05:44:09 PM
They really do suit a 126, here's mine:

(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctgyflYnH1r0cyeao2_1280.jpg)

Note: I have stuck on the missing Abarth center cap since that pic was taken  ;D They didn't come with the wheels but when I bought mine I only got a couple of center caps.

Also I got 5 for £70, so it was a bargain!
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio Alloy Wheels with Excellent Tyres 4 x 98 pcd
Post by: Amateb8 on January 19, 2013, 09:31:19 PM
It is how I imagined it would look like on a 126. Lovely! It really suits the car. It would be great if you fix the side bumper attachment holes to make the car perfect! Otherwise, perhaps, reinstall the plastic bumpers.
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio Alloy Wheels with Excellent Tyres 4 x 98 pcd
Post by: Blonde126 on January 20, 2013, 05:42:07 PM
Definitely in the future I'll be sorting out them holes, and eventually getting rid of the plastic trim on the sides (at the moment if I remove the trim on the sides of the door it would leave holes in the door exposed which are far more noticeable than the ones near the bumpers).

Unfortunately being a student means I'll have no money for the next few years to sort any flaws my car has at the moment :(