Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: 1973/126 on January 15, 2013, 01:59:22 PM

Title: If you feeling rich.
Post by: 1973/126 on January 15, 2013, 01:59:22 PM
 O.K. not on eBay, but there you have it.

 http://www.classiccars.co.uk/fiat/126/advert/12286
Title: Re: If you feeling rich.
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on January 15, 2013, 04:58:56 PM
"- Kept in a temperature controlled room

- Has to be seen to be believed

- Very rare to get one untouched

- UK registration plates"   :o

Well that sounds very much like my cars  :) The room is the great outdoors , covered in snow and the temperature is controllled by the weatherman  :$


Title: Re: If you feeling rich.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 15, 2013, 06:17:34 PM
I'm not feeling rich, just bought some parts off of eBay for my restoration thinking I'd saved some cash and I've just realised there for a BIS....what a plonker....I might have to buy one just to put the parts to good use (!!)
Title: Re: If you feeling rich.
Post by: Kent126 on January 17, 2013, 08:42:55 AM
Did anyone notice the non standard, non original number plates? Not quite concours conditon  :$

Tom