Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on December 30, 2012, 05:24:20 PM

Title: 126 Bis - barn find
Post by: Amateb8 on December 30, 2012, 05:24:20 PM
This one looks in very good condition! 99p starting price. The seller is searching for the documentation of the car which he says will back the low mileage. If the papers are found, I might have a go at this one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT126-RARE-GARAGE-FIND-LOW-MILES-SPARES-OR-REPAIR-RUNS-AND-DRIVES-99P-NO-RES-/181053526283?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a27a1910b
Title: Re: 126 Bis - barn find
Post by: dajwid on December 30, 2012, 06:16:35 PM
I know why!!!! You read the bit:-

'PEOPLE STICK MOTORBIKE ENGINES IN THESE FOR LITTLE TRACK TOYS '  

;) :D ;D :P
Title: Re: 126 Bis - barn find
Post by: Amateb8 on December 31, 2012, 01:27:54 PM
There is a bit of that. Unfortunately, it is only the watercooled version that one can do motorbike engine and other related conversions. This is one of many watercooled 126s that I have seen through the years being experimented on (motorbike conversions) and then abandoned. Such a waste, particularly when the Bis had a limited production run of just 4 years.