Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: dajwid on December 15, 2012, 12:35:47 PM

Title: new tyres
Post by: dajwid on December 15, 2012, 12:35:47 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-500-1969-classic-Tyre-brand-new-/150965113701?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item232638d365
Title: Re: new tyres
Post by: ChrisRLewis on December 15, 2012, 01:40:26 PM
Tyre is for an early 126, 500's were fitted with a 125x12 size
Title: Re: new tyres
Post by: Bar Vitelli on December 15, 2012, 01:51:19 PM
Thanks, chaps, I might bid, not too far from me, if it stays dry I could even drive up and collect!   ;D
Title: Re: new tyres
Post by: Pete126 on December 15, 2012, 05:35:11 PM
Personally I would buy tyres from a proper tyre company, The guy has started the auction at 10 quid +15 quid postage Thats 25 pounds. also the date of the photo is 2007 so the tyres are at least 5 years old, if they have not been stored properly there could be some degradation of the rubber. These tyres are not rare and are still available from a number of official tyre companies +you won't be buying old stock.
[Like MyTyres] (http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=110&Cookie=tyrecomp&details=Ordern&typ=R-115271&ranzahl=4&nichtweiter=1&pk_campaign=tyrecomp)

http://www.bridgestone.com.au/tyres/passenger/care/age.aspx