Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Hazey-n-Marc on December 12, 2012, 07:37:56 PM

Title: Fiat Jolly
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on December 12, 2012, 07:37:56 PM
Or possibly miserable, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-500-Jolly-/370710554812?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item56501228bc
Title: Re: Fiat Jolly
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on December 12, 2012, 08:08:22 PM
Is it a real one?
Title: Re: Fiat Jolly
Post by: wsmitwil on December 12, 2012, 08:14:59 PM
It just doesn't look right, the back not the right shape, it was advertised before, I was tempted as its not the far from me but it looks like its a 500 thats been chopped
Title: Re: Fiat Jolly
Post by: Bar Vitelli on December 12, 2012, 08:17:08 PM
It's as real as a Rolex watch on a market stall in Hong Kong... :$
Title: Re: Fiat Jolly
Post by: thepuddlejumper on December 12, 2012, 08:52:00 PM
I agree it's as real as a 2 bob note.  I have seen both a replica, looked a lot better than this example, and a real one in Italy.

Ralph