Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Your Restorations => Topic started by: wsmitwil on November 19, 2012, 02:29:39 PM

Title: BIS doors
Post by: wsmitwil on November 19, 2012, 02:29:39 PM
Found these on eBay, as no matter how many times I weld the passenger side door it keeps cracking thought they where abit expensive, contacted seller but no reply, do I bid on them in the hope they are good enough to bolt strait on, they are the right colour For my car

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-Doors-Pair/170943877937 ::)
Title: Re: BIS doors
Post by: Bar Vitelli on November 19, 2012, 02:54:21 PM
Hi Will, I believe that they've been relisted a few times so it might be worth a call to offer a bit less than the starting price?  Other than that he's stated he accepts returns so could be worth a punt...

Title: Re: BIS doors
Post by: wsmitwil on November 19, 2012, 03:04:13 PM
I thought I saw them before, I'll think if he dosent get back to me I will probably buy them anyway I need some doors and they must be better than mine

on another note went to the nec this weekend no 126 there but did get a deal on some brand new brake lines direct from automec only £45 instead of £90 and took apart my rear brake drums and it's all new inside shoes cylinders so saved some money there
Title: Re: BIS doors
Post by: wsmitwil on December 18, 2012, 08:20:18 PM

Yay I got the doors, now what to do

, I've contacted the seller through eBay 6 times no reply, no phone number  >:(
Title: Re: BIS doors
Post by: wsmitwil on January 06, 2013, 09:17:55 PM

I got through finally to the seller ( he phoned me ) nice feller

Not able to collect the doors until the end of January or early February

They better be good after all of this 
Title: Re: BIS doors
Post by: wsmitwil on February 01, 2013, 12:44:49 PM
 :wave

Good news

I have the doors, very good for the price

Just have to change the locks