Club126UK
Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: quoter on October 20, 2012, 06:25:25 PM
-
Maluch Poland Meeting X 15-18 August 2013 in My City Lodz
Now i don't have car but if someone wanted to be happy to find a connection to the trip to poland :)
Part One Movie with me with yellow flowers [3:45]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYpS1Pma69k[/youtube]
Part Two...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buYQL5iiojI[/youtube]
+300 fiat 126 only from World in One place!!
For mor information go To http://www.terytorium126p.pl/
od Send message to me :-)
-
Absolutely brillant!! Would love to go there next year!!
-
can we drive to Poland large team... but we must find people who want go with us and have fiata 126
-
Fantastic video of the show :good:
-
Insanse amount of cars!!!! Love it! ;D
Tom
-
Hi I'm new guy here - I just drove my Black Bomber from Warsaw ( week ago) and I would be happy to repeat that in summer
-
How long was the journey and how many miles did you do?
-
It took me about 4 days - but we went to VW museum in germany and I want spend half a day in Amsterdam ( only few hours dam) The trip was very relaxing and speed was around 40-50 max (Mph) The milage it's around 2000 km i think a bit more but not much - great adventure :)
-
I am further interested in traveling to a meeting in Poland, now living in northallerton if anyone is interested please private message 8)
-
if someone want go on this meeting you can contact with me :D
or ir you go on world meeting we can speak on world meeting in Zvoleń :-)
-
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq-IIbiRHto[/youtube]
http://10zlot.terytorium126p.pl/en/
IF someone want go on this meeting you can contact with me
07596213747
-
http://vimeo.com/73391422#
little piece from meeting :)