Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: popik81 on October 10, 2012, 01:56:50 AM
-
i want this.. any one have it??
-
Look on eBay Italy...there are lots at a fair price.
-
but not the same like on photo....
-
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Emblem-Badge-Heckklappe-Fiat-126-Made-by-FSM-/110813622499?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item19cd01b0e3
-
I bought aluminium one for 3.5E not 20 ;)
-
I didn't bother answering, you are Polish and these can be picked up so easy in Poland for a couple of pounds.
-
Off topic here, but who are FSM?
-
Off topic here, but who are FSM?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabryka_Samochod%C3%B3w_Ma%C5%82olitra%C5%BCowych
-
Off topic again, just back from a quick trip to Sainsburys, parking up, a young hoodie comes running across the carpark towards me with a mad look on his face and approaches me puffing and panting, out of breath with spittel running down his face :o
''My father has the same car back in Poland, beautiful car, beautiful car!''
Two dozen pictures later we went our seperate ways with a big smile and a handshake! ;D
I love my little car (even more than that Polish chap)!
-
Off topic again, just back from a quick trip to Sainsburys, parking up, a young hoodie comes running across the carpark towards me with a mad look on his face and approaches me puffing and panting, out of breath with spittel running down his face :o
''My father has the same car back in Poland, beautiful car, beautiful car!''
Two dozen pictures later we went our seperate ways with a big smile and a handshake! ;D
I love my little car (even more than that Polish chap)!
I still love the reaction these cars get! I am sure more people look at them to see what they are than the original 500, and with less on the road it is not hard to see why. I remember driving my first one back along the M25 and people were driving past and waving, and taking photo's! That made me smile!
Tom
-
polish lads dont like sent thinks aboard...