Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on July 26, 2012, 10:32:55 PM

Title: Fiat 126 bis estate?
Post by: Amateb8 on July 26, 2012, 10:32:55 PM
Is this real? Pricey as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-BIS-Kombi-familiare-unico-esemplare-/150863713299?pt=Automobile_IT&hash=item23202d9413
Title: Re: Fiat 126 bis estate?
Post by: thepuddlejumper on July 26, 2012, 11:09:00 PM
I thought I saw a prototype estate on a Polish site , didn't know it had gone into production.  Looks like a very professional job if not.  I like it a lot.

Ralph
Title: Re: Fiat 126 bis estate?
Post by: Xylaquin on June 11, 2016, 02:47:41 PM
Someone recently uploaded this, go to the last few minutes and you'll see all it needs now is a respray!
[youtube]rcjsvZUGXGM[/youtube]
Title: Re: Fiat 126 bis estate?
Post by: 1973/126 on June 11, 2016, 08:17:56 PM
 I was thinking of doing something like this, just in a different way. Something like the classic Panda van extension.