Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: 1973/126 on July 25, 2012, 10:14:37 AM

Title: Honnington Italian Car & Bike Day 2012
Post by: 1973/126 on July 25, 2012, 10:14:37 AM
 Anyone going to this one?
 We`ve never been before, but it`s only down the road from us, so will be there this year.
 If you pre book it`s free and on the day £5 for a car which seems to be a good price compared to £14 a head at Auto Italia Brooklands and the money raised is going to a good course too.
 I remember Puddlejumper mentioned he`ll be down in his Gamine.
 Anyway here is the link.
 http://www.honningtonevents.com/italiancar.htm
Title: Re: Honnington Italian Car & Bike Day 2012
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on July 25, 2012, 10:24:31 AM
I thought it was in Honington, suffolk. Got quite excited for a bit.
Title: Re: Honnington Italian Car & Bike Day 2012
Post by: Amateb8 on July 26, 2012, 06:35:04 AM
It is not too far from me also. I too have never been to this event. If you are going, I shall  make the effort!