Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: jon5698 on July 21, 2012, 08:40:04 PM

Title: Passenger side side window for Bis
Post by: jon5698 on July 21, 2012, 08:40:04 PM
Hi there i need a passenger side wind up window for my 1991 Bis as before i bought it some kids smashed it  >:( thanks jon.
Title: Re: Passenger side side window for Bis
Post by: ciaoflyer on August 13, 2012, 05:22:46 PM
Hi

I think I have one if you still need!  Not sure what side though, I will check!
Title: Re: Passenger side side window for Bis
Post by: jon5698 on August 14, 2012, 09:34:25 PM
Hi, yes I still need one so if you have the passenger one that would be great.
Title: Re: Passenger side side window for Bis
Post by: ciaoflyer on August 17, 2012, 05:55:32 PM
Yes got one of each, passenger and drivers!
Title: Re: Passenger side side window for Bis
Post by: jon5698 on September 09, 2012, 02:03:14 PM
Brilliant, how much do you want for the passanger one?
Title: Re: Passenger side side window for Bis
Post by: ciaoflyer on September 16, 2012, 10:00:31 AM
I will post a pic to see if we are talking about the same thing
Title: Re: Passenger side side window for Bis
Post by: jon5698 on October 07, 2012, 10:09:13 PM
Sorry for the late reply, that would be good if you could post a pic please.