Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on July 21, 2012, 01:19:45 PM

Title: 1976 126 aircooled
Post by: Amateb8 on July 21, 2012, 01:19:45 PM
I hope someone on here buys it. The interior looks in v.g. condition. There is rust in the usual places.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-126-chrome-bumper-model-p-reg-/160849478633?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item25736043e9
Title: Re: 1976 126 aircooled
Post by: dajwid on July 21, 2012, 02:52:48 PM
I reccon it will sell for about 1400
Title: Re: 1976 126 aircooled
Post by: Amateb8 on July 21, 2012, 09:27:15 PM
Can this car accept unleaded fuel? Is it just the 126 Bis i.e. 1988 and onwards, that can run on leaded and unleaded petrol?
Title: Re: 1976 126 aircooled
Post by: Bar Vitelli on July 22, 2012, 10:29:28 PM
Looks like it's sold already with the auction ended early  :(

They don't hang around long, I wonder if it went to a club member?
Title: Re: 1976 126 aircooled
Post by: Amateb8 on July 22, 2012, 11:15:26 PM
I was the highest bidder. Unfortunately, I did not win it. It disappeared! I thought if I could buy it within a certain budget, I would restore it. I always wanted an early aircooled. 
Title: Re: 1976 126 aircooled
Post by: stuart hardiman on August 12, 2012, 04:19:52 PM
hi there just wanted you all to know that grotbags the fiat 126 1976 green one went to me as i only lived twenty miles from him. it joins tinkerbell my 91 bis one i have.
Title: Re: 1976 126 aircooled
Post by: Amateb8 on September 04, 2012, 06:25:11 AM
Congratulations!!
Title: Re: 1976 126 aircooled
Post by: FEDEandALE on October 01, 2012, 07:32:30 AM
Can this car accept unleaded fuel? Is it just the 126 Bis i.e. 1988 and onwards, that can run on leaded and unleaded petrol?


Hi there !
Even if the bid is over, I would like just confirm that the early models runs without any problem with unleaded petrol, as my Fiat 500 L (1971).
Normally I use an additive like octane booster.

Ciaooooo  ;)

PS
Sorry for the OT
Title: Re: 1976 126 aircooled
Post by: dajwid on October 01, 2012, 03:21:34 PM
Needs additive, unless it has an unleaded head fitted.(as it is a 600cc I would be very suprised.)

Can this car accept unleaded fuel? Is it just the 126 Bis i.e. 1988 and onwards, that can run on leaded and unleaded petrol?


Hi there !
Even if the bid is over, I would like just confirm that the early models runs without any problem with unleaded petrol, as my Fiat 500 L (1971).
Normally I use an additive like octane booster.

Ciaooooo  ;)

PS
Sorry for the OT