Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: f40fanatic on July 16, 2012, 07:14:32 PM

Title: Nearside Kingpin
Post by: f40fanatic on July 16, 2012, 07:14:32 PM
Car just failed its MOT on the nearside kingpin, does anyone have a stub axle?
Title: Re: Nearside Kingpin
Post by: dajwid on July 16, 2012, 08:38:23 PM
Did you fill it up with grease before the MOT?
Title: Re: Nearside Kingpin
Post by: Amateb8 on July 17, 2012, 06:14:45 AM
I agree with David. I had an advisory on one of my stub axles i.e a slight play. I now get them greased prior to the MoT - it works. Unless, of course there is a lot of play on the axles, then it needs to be repaired.
Title: Re: Nearside Kingpin
Post by: f40fanatic on July 21, 2012, 03:54:07 PM
Just got 2 recon stubs off ebay, my kingpins are badly worn :)