Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: bis13 on June 20, 2012, 05:42:04 PM

Title: steering box
Post by: bis13 on June 20, 2012, 05:42:04 PM
anyone know where i can get a new or refurb LEFT HAND DRIVE steering box? the only place i can find is from mitcham at £129.00 which is a tad ateep for my tight pockets....
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on June 20, 2012, 05:46:00 PM
I thought that you might have fitted one of them "rack & ruin" units  ;D
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: popik81 on June 20, 2012, 11:22:15 PM
that You are looking for?? is brand new...

http://allegro.pl/przekladnia-kierownicza-fiat-126p-oryginal-i2400062610.html
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on June 20, 2012, 11:25:16 PM
I may have one in the garage.
It won't be new or re-con, but as I owe you a few parts it'll be free.
I'll have a browse tomorrow night, see if I still have it
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: bis13 on June 21, 2012, 06:16:13 PM
cheers michael that would be great! popik81 how would i be able to buy this item on allegro as i do not understand polish could someone help?
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: popik81 on June 21, 2012, 06:30:42 PM
any polish friends in work?? neighbors?? polish shop??

http://translate.google.ie/?hl=en&tab=wT

this is nice...
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: popik81 on June 21, 2012, 06:32:07 PM
or you can drop me a cup of coffee;) and I buy this for You ;)
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on June 21, 2012, 06:48:34 PM
I got coffee  ;D
Can I get one also ?
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: popik81 on June 21, 2012, 06:52:12 PM
you can come for cofe and I will buy it for You  ;D
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on June 22, 2012, 05:21:50 PM
Nice idea & thanks for the offer but you are the wrong side of the water. Is there a way of getting any of these units shipped direct to the UK  :)
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on June 22, 2012, 05:34:51 PM
Sorry Mick, no joy.
 :( :( :(
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: bis13 on June 22, 2012, 08:48:16 PM
hi popik if you was willing to buy this for me i would gladly reimburse you if you can help then let me know as i am desperate.cheers.
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: popik81 on June 23, 2012, 03:04:20 PM
is this peace from my link??

http://allegro.pl/przekladnia-kierownicza-fiat-126p-oryginal-i2400062610.html

I go on holidays on Wednesday You can be lucky :)
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: bis13 on June 23, 2012, 07:32:04 PM
yes that is what i require and is left had drive as my car is a 1986 polish import if you pick one up i would pay you for your troubles. let me know if you can do this and i will either pay up front or when you pick it up that is up to you my friend. cheers.
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: bis13 on July 04, 2012, 09:49:55 PM
re my steering box type.
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: bis13 on July 04, 2012, 10:08:43 PM
pic 2
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: bis13 on July 04, 2012, 10:32:46 PM
box part number.
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: bis13 on July 04, 2012, 10:36:18 PM
another view if it helps.
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: bis13 on July 04, 2012, 10:39:24 PM
another angle..
Title: Re: steering box
Post by: bis13 on July 04, 2012, 10:41:25 PM
Ok popik i have posted these pics of the steering box from my car, i hope this helps you. thank you for all the help!!.