Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Kipster on June 01, 2012, 09:31:09 PM
-
Looking for one of these to finish my project.
Mine is shredded as it was fitted incorrectly, any help appreciated.
Thanks Cliff.
-
I have some you know where I am :-)
-
Thanks Dave.
I can come over within the next 2 days?
-
OK I will be about most of the time, just let me know when you want to pop over.
-
10am tomorrow ok?
-
Hi sorted one out. tomorrow morning 10ish is fine.
17A North street Great Dunmow CM61AZ (Just drive up the side of the clothes boutique, parking round the back).
07526 323151 if you get lost :-)
-
Massive apologies Dave.
My daughter disappeared with my lap top last night. >:(
I have only just checked this post, so sorry mate, i hope you weren't waiting for me :oops:.
To add to my embarasment i checked the window this morning and the garage have fixed it but failed to itemise it on the bill.
All my fault Dave, so sorry. I owe you a burger at the next meet.