Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: dajwid on May 31, 2012, 06:16:09 PM

Title: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: dajwid on May 31, 2012, 06:16:09 PM

I am looking for a set of clocks newer type. Mine are rough and I am convinced they have a fault.

(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dajwid/DSC06250.jpg)

(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dajwid/DSC06251.jpg)

I am looking for a coil twin type (as a spare).

(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dajwid/DSC06254.jpg)

Many thanks



Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: dajwid on June 07, 2012, 08:30:33 PM
Anyone ? I can swap for other parts you may need  ;D

Really don't want to go to Poland just to get a couple of parts  ::)
Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 07, 2012, 11:16:14 PM
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Fiat-Bambino-126-Cockpit-Tachoinstrument-/160505867890?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item255ee52e72
Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: Trevor on June 08, 2012, 11:56:38 AM
Hi there, i have a bis here that im breaking if you want to email me at [email protected], clockes should be in good working order?

Cheers Trevor.
Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on June 08, 2012, 05:53:33 PM
Trevor, what colour and pattern are your BIS seats? just need a cover for the front seat.

Marc
Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: Trevor on June 09, 2012, 03:00:19 PM
Hi there Marc, if you email me at [email protected] i'l send you i picture of the seat.

Cheers Trevor.
Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: dajwid on June 09, 2012, 08:25:41 PM
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dajwid/DSC06279.jpg)

This is the type I am looking for. PLEASE
Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: the duke of 126 on July 02, 2012, 11:40:22 PM
I got a set of clocks in me lockup , off a bis , i will check and get back to you if they are the newer style , i am only in braintree, lockup in rayne
Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: dajwid on July 04, 2012, 02:25:03 PM
Seems clocks are OK what I need DESPERATELY is ........

(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dajwid/DSC_5172.jpg)

(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dajwid/DSC_5173.jpg)

I win a set on Ebay, but suprise suprise, they were sent 10 days ago 1st class post, nothing has arrived, Aghhhhhhh !!!!

If anyone has some I would be really grateful. I can't do anything at the moment without them. If nothing by the weekend I will just book a flight over to Poland and pick some up....... (another couple of days holiday wasted  ???

Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: Bar Vitelli on July 07, 2012, 09:36:29 PM

Is this what you are after?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-MPH-speedo-and-clock-pod-/160839265953?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2572c46ea1
Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: Amateb8 on July 09, 2012, 07:30:53 PM
There is one on ebay right now!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-Series-MK1-Used-Column-Switch-/221066856238?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item33789c872e
Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on July 09, 2012, 07:33:17 PM
I think he got one yesterday.
Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: dajwid on July 09, 2012, 08:00:27 PM
Same guy as I got mine from, but it took 10 days to arrive by 1st class post  :(

Title: Re: Bits and bobs wanted
Post by: Amateb8 on July 21, 2012, 05:37:18 PM
I noticed that your dash clock hasn't got a "blank" switch. There is one on Italian ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-FSM-TAPPO-COPRI-INTERRUTTORE-COVER-SWITCH-/170824749628?pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item27c5f2d23c