Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Abiella on May 21, 2012, 10:16:08 AM

Title: Wanted: Steering wheel Horn Cover.
Post by: Abiella on May 21, 2012, 10:16:08 AM
I am trying to fix my horn properly as it's a switch hanging down from two wires at the moment, and I need a new steering wheel horn cover as someone has forced it and broken two of the plastic join's and the springs are missing. I have a had a search on the internet but can't seem to find one. Does anyone have a spare lying about? possibly after fitting a new snazzy stearing wheel or something?
I have been looking at my wiring and its in such a mess.
I'm trying to do most of it myself as I don't want to pay more than just an MOT. :)

Thanks
Title: Re: Wanted: Steering wheel Horn Cover.
Post by: Abiella on May 21, 2012, 02:40:59 PM
No worries I have fixed it, All I needed was to make some springs and it seems to be holding on.. and I can Beep Beep!  ;D
Title: Re: Wanted: Steering wheel Horn Cover.
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on May 21, 2012, 06:15:54 PM
                                               "I drive on Button Moon..."

Saw your mission statement , is that by the light of the moon or with your hand on the button  :P
Anyway if you find that the horn button pops off and hits you in the teeth when you go over bump I may be able to find some bits  ;D