Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Abiella on May 10, 2012, 02:54:00 PM
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-126-air-cooled-1985-/261020799478?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cc60d51f6#ht_500wt_949
:(
-
nice reg...
-
You would have to be brave!! It needs a bit more than a T cut!
-
Blimey Rip. Poor thing. I suppose engine and gearbox are worth saving and the glass.
-
i was the fool that bought it lol its currently sat out my back partly stripped i already had a set of doors /bonnet and engine cover in good condition for it just looking for panels now i intend to do it for my daughters first car i towed it home 250 miles on a solo tow boy that was fun
-
Wow...good luck...it would be brilliant if you could bring this back to life...be sure to post some pictures of your progress! :)
-
:$ Just as I said ' it looks like a good solid car' :$
I certainly wish you luck, How will you tackle the rust problem around the windows?
-
i have doors so no problem there i did find on the net i can buy floor sections cheap from Holland and sills and inner sills the rest will be all cut out and welded up i have plenty of time to do it daughter cant drive for 3 years yet . even the wheels had rotted rite through will post pics as i get on with it
-
Quite glad someone bought it with a view to put the back on the road. If I had the skill, I would have bought it as well. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!
-
I don't know where you are based, But I have a spare set of wheels if you need them.
-
i am in redcar cleveland but i have a set of wheels thanks for the offer i will start a readers rides thread and post a few pictures i really have never seen so much rust and holes in 1 car good job they are so small
my last one was painted Ferrari yellow with slightly flared arches and alloys this one will follow along the same lines i will post a pic of it when i can find one
-
Good luck with the project , it is a challenge but at least you will know exactly what you are driving when the work is done :)