Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: popik81 on May 09, 2012, 01:00:06 AM

Title: centre caps
Post by: popik81 on May 09, 2012, 01:00:06 AM
show mi nice centre caps... want them asap....
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on May 09, 2012, 09:50:27 AM
?  ???
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: Amateb8 on May 09, 2012, 09:35:18 PM
Centre caps for your Seicento alloys?
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: popik81 on May 10, 2012, 11:25:43 AM
yes I was looking for nice red ferrari... but I seen only yellow  :(
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: Abiella on May 10, 2012, 02:36:07 PM
could you paint them? I'm looking for plain centre caps that I can paint Orange to match my car.
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: popik81 on May 10, 2012, 09:02:52 PM
http://allegro.pl/listing.php/search?string=dekielki+ferrari&category=0&sg=0

Im looking for somethink like them...

You looking for sometnik like that??
http://allegro.pl/uniwersalne-dekielki-do-felg-aluminiowych-i2311276778.html
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: Abiella on May 10, 2012, 11:10:32 PM
I see what about the ones on Axel Gerstl... They have Red Abarth ones...
http://webshop.fiat500126.com/index.php/katalog/showarticles/220100-1-rims_und_wheel_caps.html

I want ones more like the original ones for Fiat 126.

Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: popik81 on May 10, 2012, 11:59:26 PM
few 4 You

http://allegro.pl/listing.php/search?sg=0&string=dekielki+fiat


wher is horse for me??
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: Abiella on May 11, 2012, 03:29:10 PM
There are only Yellow ones on the Uk ebay too.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=ferrari+centre+caps&_sacat=See-All-Categories
:(
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: popik81 on May 11, 2012, 05:12:37 PM
well ?? no red?? who find them first:)
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: popik81 on May 13, 2012, 06:35:30 PM
http://www.ferrari.com/English/Services/Aftersales/Ferrari-Genuine/Ferrari_California/Pages/CALIFORNIA-WheelHubCaps-Gallery.aspx

how much?? :)
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: dajwid on May 13, 2012, 07:24:54 PM
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1734015.htm

 Co Wygralem ?? ;)
Title: Re: centre caps
Post by: popik81 on May 13, 2012, 07:35:17 PM
uścisk ręki prezesa ;) bit dear... 105E :o.... maybe bit cheaper