Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Bar Vitelli on May 07, 2012, 12:49:57 PM

Title: Fiat 126 Reliant...
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 07, 2012, 12:49:57 PM

Del Boy Trotterio!

http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/altri-veicoli/udine-annunci-gemona-del-friuli/motocarrozzetta/19486626
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Reliant...
Post by: dajwid on May 07, 2012, 01:30:19 PM
 :D ;D  love it!  Would I buy it NO!!
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Reliant...
Post by: Amateb8 on May 07, 2012, 03:46:50 PM
Mmmm. Looks nice with 126 features but I am so used to seeing Del Boy's Reliant Robin Trottermobile in my head.
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Reliant...
Post by: ciaoflyer on May 07, 2012, 04:01:12 PM
I think you will find that Del boys van is not a Reliant Robin but is in fact a Reliant Regal Supervan! ;) ;)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Reliant...
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on May 07, 2012, 06:16:14 PM
I think you will find that Del boys van is not a Reliant Robin but is in fact a Reliant Regal Supervan! ;) ;)

Good point! a friend of mine still has one of these tucked away he's due to restore