Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: steveeverson on May 01, 2012, 12:36:46 AM

Title: rear window wanted
Post by: steveeverson on May 01, 2012, 12:36:46 AM
 :( some little @£ts threw a brick through our rear window today and wondered if anyone had one we could buy.
many thanks
Steve
Title: Re: rear window wanted
Post by: dajwid on May 01, 2012, 03:30:08 PM
Bis or aircooled, I have an aircooled one.
Title: Re: rear window wanted
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on May 01, 2012, 06:36:43 PM
I also have an aircooled one.
I live in Slough and work in Elstree (north of Watford) which is about an hour from M Keynes, but I'm only in work tomorrow and friday.
PM me if you're interested
Cheers
Michael
Title: Re: rear window wanted
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on May 01, 2012, 07:36:11 PM
Now look here Steve there a five letters in "poos"  :$
I have been around classic cars for a long while and it never ceases to amaze & shock me when the cars get vandalised and it has been going on for years. Trouble is we have people in our society that just do not understand cars that are not new or have not been chaved  :o
I may have a Bis one in my shed if that is what you need but will have to check.
Title: Re: rear window wanted
Post by: davidobi82 on May 16, 2012, 09:48:04 PM
I have heated back window for aircooled one. My number is 07856614543