Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: amam on April 18, 2012, 06:29:54 PM
-
Wanted a MCA dash, coupe or convertable
been looking for a while and only seen a few dogs, would like a do able project or one mot'd
adam
-
Hi Adam,
Welcome to the forum I think you maybe looking for a needle in a haystack There were'nt many made doesn't this interest you http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=6884.0 I don't know if Mark has sold it yet :)
-
Hi Adam,
Welcome to the forum I think you maybe looking for a needle in a haystack There were'nt many made doesn't this interest you http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=6884.0 I don't know if Mark has sold it yet :)
thanks for the welcome, i know my search wont be easy or short
im on a trail of a coupe (he also has a convertable version too) at the moment which im waiting to hear back from, one of those people you keep having to remind lol
as for that MCA ive seen the rest of the pictures as he emailed me and i'd like something more complete, it sounds more like its been spares car to be honest..........and i missed out on the one he was selling before which sounded like the better car
-
Good look with the search :thumbup
-
bump! anybody?
-
Hello and welcome to the Forum. As Pete says, you would be hard pressed to find one. Also, I have yet to see anyone breaking a MCA. Good luck on your search.