Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 16, 2012, 07:47:17 PM

Title: Any recommendations?
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 16, 2012, 07:47:17 PM
Hazey surprised me last night. I am normally the one who wants to buy the more inadvisable things (hence the BIS  :D ). She has started talking about getting shot of the E36 touring BMW, and reckons she wants us to get a 127 as she thinks that would be big enough for all four of us ( Hazey is 5 foot, I'm 6 foot mainly legs, and Ethan is a tall 3 year old, Isaac is a short 2 year old). The problem is, she will not allow the boys to have their feet touching the seat in front, seeing as my seat is as far back as it goes in most cars, and the boys seats push them forwards, I don't think we will fit in a 127 either.
So, any recommendations?

Cheers

Marc
Title: Re: Any recommendations?
Post by: bis13 on April 16, 2012, 08:01:19 PM
a london taxi guvnor plenty of legroom there!!
Title: Re: Any recommendations?
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 16, 2012, 08:04:10 PM
Almost bought one from a french travelling circus years ago, love em, but weird layout and the non taxi austins they were based on (FL2) are rare.
Title: Re: Any recommendations?
Post by: 1973/126 on April 16, 2012, 08:38:00 PM
 I can check it for you tomorrow as I should be getting one delivered, one that actually has got rear seats, as I`ve already got one without them. I`m over 6 foot, so would be a good measure ;D
Title: Re: Any recommendations?
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 16, 2012, 08:40:22 PM
Nice one! Is it the one that was Ebay last week?