Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 16, 2012, 06:36:38 PM

Title: Take your pick
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 16, 2012, 06:36:38 PM

Old listing, scroll down to newer post.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cars-/9801/i.html?_nkw=fiat+126&_catref=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1538
Title: Re: Take your pick
Post by: ypsilon_lancar on April 16, 2012, 09:29:46 PM
I really like the orange one! If i didnt have my post-it note yellow 126p I would buy that one!
Title: Re: Take your pick
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 16, 2012, 09:30:57 PM
Is that the british registered one, or the satsuma?
Title: Re: Take your pick
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on May 07, 2012, 07:56:04 PM
More

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=fiat+126&_sacat=29751&_dmpt=Automobiles_UK&_odkw=fiat&_osacat=29751&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
Title: Re: Take your pick
Post by: Abiella on May 07, 2012, 08:00:50 PM
The Orange one is like my ones twin!... although I have taken his plastic bumps off.
Title: Re: Take your pick
Post by: ypsilon_lancar on May 08, 2012, 09:03:19 PM
The satsuma! But with the grey bumpers  :D