Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: 1973/126 on April 11, 2012, 09:56:09 AM

Title: Fiat 127 Palio alloy wheels
Post by: 1973/126 on April 11, 2012, 09:56:09 AM
 I`m not in the market for any more wheels at the moment, but thought someone might be interested in these.
 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110858281746?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1202
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio alloy wheels
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 11, 2012, 09:58:39 AM
Oooh
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio alloy wheels
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 11, 2012, 10:27:24 AM
Does anyone know if these need spacers or anything?

Cheers

Marc

Also, are locking nuts (ouch) available?
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio alloy wheels
Post by: ypsilon_lancar on April 11, 2012, 09:38:41 PM
I love that style of wheel, bit too far away from me though! They should go straight on as the PDC is the same. I have X1/9 alloys on mine and they went straight on
Title: Re: Fiat 127 Palio alloy wheels
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 11, 2012, 09:50:45 PM
Thought the pcd was the same, they just look quite offset. Going to try to get them anyway  :D