Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Reputable Companies => Topic started by: nathanrobo on April 09, 2012, 03:04:09 PM
-
Guys, not sure if it's Kosher to highlight my existence as a new supplier? If not could one of the moderators please delete the post? If it's okay, I'd like to add a bit of detail about what I do, hopefully nothing overtly commercial.
Thanks
Nathan
-
If you rhd headlights for 126's, expect a queue :D
-
If you rhd headlights for 126's, expect a queue :D
Hmm, there a problem for both 500's and 126's but I haven't given up on that one... I'll keep you posted.
-
Planning to have a loan tool scheme, whereby I'd send tools out foc (but with deposit) with stuff and these could be agreed by a certain time.
Tools could include rollover spit, strobe lights etc. where folk don't want to own the parts but would value the loan. What do you think? Would this really be valued? Do you see any probs?
-
I honestly don't know. I think most people who would do their own repairs would probably prefer to own the tools.
-
Hmm... I'm a bit like that, which is why I've so many tools! Thing is that bits like a roll-over spit take up room and are only used once in a blue moon!
Maybe not such a good idea after all!
-
I can put my name down to use the roll-over spit. :-)
Marc did you get some lights are are you still after a decent set?
-
Sorted cheers, only needed the one. Swapped a roofrack for a spare Stuey had.
-
I can put my name down to use the roll-over spit. :-)
Marc did you get some lights are are you still after a decent set?
You're welcome... where are you? How long do you need it?
Regards
Nathan
-
btw I also have a reasonably sized bead blasting cabinet, which folk may want to use on things like engine tinware etc. I'll have a list of the more obvious stuff available for loan when I've finished the web site.
I'd also like some user feedback on the web site:
www.fiat500classic.co.uk (sorry I know it says nothing about fiat 126 - in the url I mean!)
-
The site looks good. Could be interesting.
-
Thanks for that!