Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: ypsilon_lancar on April 08, 2012, 09:07:47 PM

Title: 127 Engine for a 126
Post by: ypsilon_lancar on April 08, 2012, 09:07:47 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280859601603?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Come on then, own up. Which lucky person bought it?

I was umming and ahhring it for mine, well you snooze you loose as they say!!   :cry:
Title: Re: 127 Engine for a 126
Post by: 1973/126 on April 16, 2012, 02:22:02 PM
 It was me :$
 I already managed to get hold of a lovely A112 twin choke carb for it. Shame I sold the original Abarth sump I had and gave away the A112 exhaust manifold, as they would have been perfect for this engine.
 Anyway it`ll be going into my "rally"car at some point mounted to a bis gearbox with tri pods...
Title: Re: 127 Engine for a 126
Post by: ypsilon_lancar on April 16, 2012, 08:53:58 PM
How very dare you buy it before me  :cry:

lol, glad it went to a forum member. I need to come up with another plan to get one up on my friends with Mini's!!  :D

I was after one of those manifolds when I had the Amigo but it sadly met its demise before I found one!!
Title: Re: 127 Engine for a 126
Post by: 1973/126 on April 16, 2012, 09:23:09 PM
 Now I read you`ve already got a panda 30 head on yours I don`t feel too bad about it anymore :P