Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 03, 2012, 11:44:25 AM

Title: Rear light screws.
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 03, 2012, 11:44:25 AM
Does anyone know where to get the dodgy plastic screws for the rear lights? Axel Gerstl doesn't appear to have them.

Cheers

Marc
Title: Re: Rear light screws.
Post by: dajwid on April 03, 2012, 04:55:18 PM
They sell them on Ebay
Title: Re: Rear light screws.
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 06, 2012, 08:39:53 AM
http://www.126fan.sk/eshop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3&sort=20a&page=7

Are these the ones? do I need a long and short for each light? do you think the 126fan descriptions could be a bit more descriptive? where's my coffee?  :D

Cheers

Marc
Title: Re: Rear light screws.
Post by: ypsilon_lancar on April 07, 2012, 10:57:24 PM
I just ordered both as they were so cheap but cant remember if I used long or short in the end! They are always useful as Lancia (of which i always have a few of!) use them too and they break all the time (the lancia and the screws!!)  ;D
Title: Re: Rear light screws.
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 08, 2012, 12:28:42 AM
You lucky lucky person, I wish I could afford a Lancia that breaks.
Title: Re: Rear light screws.
Post by: wuszy on May 05, 2012, 11:13:45 PM
You need two long and one short one on the left, plus the same set on the right side.
Title: Re: Rear light screws.
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on May 06, 2012, 11:13:37 AM
Cheers wsuszy, knew someone would know.