Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Pete 126bis on March 31, 2012, 04:02:46 PM
-
Hi does any one have a good spare windscreen for a bis as taking the old one out to do some welding on the windscreen surround the last little bit where the major rust and hole is the previous owner had used some very hard filler and guess what the screen went and broke and sent a nice crack up to the top can anyone help or point me in the right direction to get one many thanks Pete
-
Have you tried autoglass? Probably a lot less hassle. Need to do the same rust spot on mine, think I will get them to remove and refit, if they break it, they should replace it.
Also, I think the windscreen is the same on all 126's, just don't take my word for it :D
Marc
-
Jan in the UK was selling several lovely 126 windscreens with the green bit at the top. BTW, I have not heard from him for a while.
-
Jan is now to be found on the VW forums ;)