Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Amateb8 on March 29, 2012, 09:28:33 PM

Title: Bis rear wiper arm
Post by: Amateb8 on March 29, 2012, 09:28:33 PM
Can you believe it!! I began transferring the heating system, front and rear wiper motors, dashboard covering and speedo from my blue Bis to my red one. I also installed the rear wiper arm on my red Bis and someone nicked it!!! I can't imagine a rear wiper arm from a Bis fitting another car! The rear wiper arm has been on my blue Bis for months and no one stole it. Well, I am now in need of one. Does anyone have a spare one for sale?
Title: Re: Bis rear wiper arm
Post by: the duke of 126 on March 29, 2012, 10:30:42 PM
I got one , free , give me a pm with your address and i will stick it in the post
Title: Re: Bis rear wiper arm
Post by: Amateb8 on March 30, 2012, 06:53:47 AM
Pm'd.
Title: Re: Bis rear wiper arm
Post by: the duke of 126 on March 30, 2012, 07:59:23 PM
Posted today , first class recorded
Title: Re: Bis rear wiper arm
Post by: ciaoflyer on March 30, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
All this free stuff makes you feel kinds gooey inside :D :D