Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: dajwid on March 03, 2012, 05:47:22 PM
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-ONE-AND-ONLY-/230755778225?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35ba1dbeb1#ht_500wt_1287
Mmmm, Not sure about the lights, really not sure about the roof (looks like a trailer tent) and really really not sure about the quality of the finish, look at the padding ::)
But as a toy ??? I wonder of the log book says convertable? would it need testing? Was it strengthened??? ::) ???
-
I reckon it would leak like sleive
-
Not sure how strict poland is with modified vehicles, it is still registered there I think.
-
In the 90s I remember sitting in the huge queues at the border behind all the the written off cars on trailers all heading into Poland to be repaired. The body shops are really fantastic, but very good at hiding 'repairs'.
I used to get my MOT in Poland without even taking my car to the garage ??? Just a friendly Taxi driver used to 'arrange' it for me.
-
Bidding went over a grand, but didn't reach minimum. Relisted for £3500 :o
A lot to gamble on a car that may never get a UK plate, and who knows what lives under the plastic panels?
-
For that price you can get a proper factory built Bosmal, not this.