Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: kamienauto on February 29, 2012, 09:14:01 AM
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251005950533?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
-
Are you just using the forum to sell your tow bars? 2 posts so far both selling tow bar.
-
It looks that way, he is in hampshire and so is the item listed in Ebay!
-
Blimey I thought that he was in "Tow-Bar-More-Eh" !
Lovely place on Mull and the distillery is on the right as you head into town ;)
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MARMITTA-FIAT-500-126-ABARTH-auspuff-silencer-escape-exhaust-/251003852280?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a70fed5f8#ht_768wt_1270
This is from captain towbar as well, apparently he still has 2 towbars in stock.
Marc
-
Very much Abarth and with an Italian flag, it`s spot on.
Forgot to ad, top Polish quality...
-
take the pill and just chill...... look at it this way if you want a tow bar you know where to go don t you? at least he has not posted the i love my 126 / who wants to buy it before i scrap it or make a barbecue trailer thread that seems to be the fav of the masses.
-
Whats your problem people find something better to do instead of bit..ing on here if you want to reply to my post send me a message and i will happily give you an answer!
Just giving you the opportunity to buy something nice and not to expensive, and yes it is an Ebay advert hence why i posted it in the ''EBAY BITS AND PIECES'' forum!! If you dont want to see my post then spend your day looking at something else, i do not appreciate sarcastic comments, some people clearly have nothing better to do.
Also whats wrong with polish quality may i add? those of you that buy most of your parts from ''POLISH allegro''........ enough said!!
Regards Captain Tow Bar
-
hey now thats what i call a retort!! :D
-
http://allegro.pl/nowy-hak-holowniczy-fiat-126-126p-haki-holownicze-i2156051589.html
Half price, same photo? Ooops :D
-
There is nothing wrong with Polish quality as long as not advertised as Abarth and doesn`t suggest it`s an Italian product. I just think it`s misleading and pretty sure you not allowed to use a trade mark product name on something it`s not.
The tow bar is actually not a bad price and I don`t mind people making few quid.
Ladislav.
-
Will the tow bar fit the Bis? There are two arms that bolt onto the bumper screws. Where does the two extending arms go?
-
There is nothing wrong with Polish quality as long as not advertised as Abarth and doesn`t suggest it`s an Italian product. I just think it`s misleading and pretty sure you not allowed to use a trade mark product name on something it`s not.
The tow bar is actually not a bad price and I don`t mind people making few quid.
Ladislav.
Hear Hear...
Anyone buying those would be able to file at least a "Product not as described" with eBay or PayPal.
-
Will the tow bar fit the Bis? There are two arms that bolt onto the bumper screws. Where does the two extending arms go?
I think it is an aircooled, you can get Bis ones from here:
http://www.towequipe.co.uk/products/towbars-and-towbar-wiring-fiat-126-flange-fixed-towbar/pft41-watling-flange-towbar-fiat-126-bis-hatch-87-to-92.html
I have one and it is great.
They do an aircooled as well but they are both expensive......
http://www.towequipe.co.uk/products/towbars-and-towbar-wiring-fiat-126-flange-fixed-towbar/pft24-watling-flange-towbar-fiat-126-sal-l-deville-73-to-87.html
-
Brilliant! There is a towbar for a Bis. Do you have a picture of the towbar on your Bis? Unfortunately, Towequipe does not have a photo of the kit. Does it have an electric socket?
I want to attach /screw on one of those universal bike racks from Halfords.
-
Here's the bar:
(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/ciaoflyer/bar.jpg)
Will post a pic of fitted soon and yes it comes with electrical fittings (single socket)
-
It looks kinda odd. It does not bolt on to the bumper. Where does the other end bolt on to? Where does it bolt on to the chassis? I was expecting something similar in shape to the aircooled. I look forward to seeing it installed.
-
There is a metal support inside the bumper you get another bracket which replaces this, the other end bots directly to the trailing arm.
Here is the bracket:
(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/ciaoflyer/bar2.jpg)
-
Best day of weather and I wait till it is dark to take the pics! Anyway here it is fitted:
(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/ciaoflyer/DSC_0567.jpg)
(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/ciaoflyer/DSC_0570.jpg)
-
Looks great!!! Did you have to make new holes underneath the rear crossmember to fit the metal support bracket? Would it be possible to post the installation instructions? I want to see whether I can install it myself.
-
No new hole required you just use what is already there, I still have the fitting instructions so will try and find and post!
Just finished building my trailer so will post pics of that soon! ;D ;D