Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: dajwid on February 27, 2012, 07:38:20 PM

Title: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
Post by: dajwid on February 27, 2012, 07:38:20 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-Biz-704cc-Race-Rally-Car-fitted-reconditioned-and-uprated-engine-/380415324717?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item589285322d#ht_5917wt_1037
Title: Re: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
Post by: bis13 on February 27, 2012, 10:38:44 PM
that looks a good buy if that work has been carried out on the engine, the roll cage is worth that amount on its own. 
Title: Re: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on February 27, 2012, 10:45:03 PM
this had been on ebay before. Didn't sell last time, but I think the price was a good bit higher before. Tempting for the parts if nothing else.
Given the description, and the seller, I would guess this was a repair job that was never collected by the owner.
Given the amount of stuff on there this looks a bargain, but If I went for it I'd have my neighbour and wife queueing up to kill me!!
Title: Re: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
Post by: 1973/126 on February 28, 2012, 08:15:39 AM
 I think it was advertised last time for £2500, so probably just a misprint.
Title: Re: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on February 28, 2012, 01:16:05 PM
It states that this is not the price, sensible 4 figure offers only.
Also the bonnet is sitting very badly, probably had a good knock at the front.
Title: Re: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
Post by: Amateb8 on March 09, 2012, 10:55:20 PM
This is the first time I have seen a modified Bis watercooled engine. One usually sees modified aircooled ones. The body is not in good nick. Asked the seller whether he would be interested in just selling the engine. Unfortunately, he is selling the car whole.