Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: michaelodonnell500 on February 12, 2012, 10:26:34 AM

Title: lancia wheels
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on February 12, 2012, 10:26:34 AM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LANCIA-ALLOY-WHEELS-/170781472704?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item27c35e77c0


Read the dscription.
One word:

Ambitious
Title: Re: lancia wheels
Post by: dajwid on February 12, 2012, 11:59:38 AM
 ;)

I think maybe he bought the wring size ::)
Title: Re: lancia wheels
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on February 12, 2012, 01:34:11 PM
That would be a shame, that's an expensive mistake!
Title: Re: lancia wheels
Post by: bis13 on February 13, 2012, 08:16:53 PM
nice wheels shame about the size!
Title: Re: lancia wheels
Post by: gsxr126 on February 15, 2012, 03:34:11 AM
You can get these wheels to fit ;) Its all in the tyres. I am running 15's and they fit (just) with 45 series tyres, but in hindsight I should have opted for 16's as you can get a 35 series and get the total diameter of wheel and tyre around the 50cm mark. I rekon 51-53 cms is the max diameter you can go without having to modify anything.

Here are mine at 55.5cms rolling diameter.
Title: Re: lancia wheels
Post by: damon500 on February 15, 2012, 08:41:05 AM
;)

I think maybe he bought the wring size ::)

I'm not so sure- they look very much like Lancia Beta HPE wheels which are a 4x98 stud pattern and actually a 14" wheel. Some of these have very high magnesium content and are ultra light- used to be quite sought after amongst the Alfa / Fiat racing guys a few years ago. I would suggest rechecking with the seller as they could be more suitable than you think....

Here is a pic of what I think they are... http://escapetotheseventies.com/70s-cars/lancia-beta-hpe/
Title: Re: lancia wheels
Post by: GTMaster on February 20, 2012, 12:58:35 PM
You can get these wheels to fit ;) Its all in the tyres. I am running 15's and they fit (just) with 45 series tyres, but in hindsight I should have opted for 16's as you can get a 35 series and get the total diameter of wheel and tyre around the 50cm mark. I rekon 51-53 cms is the max diameter you can go without having to modify anything.

Here are mine at 55.5cms rolling diameter.

I guess you don't carry passengers that often :)