Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: michaelodonnell500 on February 10, 2012, 07:58:37 PM
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-FIAT-126-BIS-PICK-UP-/200712333886?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ebb632a3e
-
Local to me that one-I might go have a look:-)
-
Would be intersting to see the log book.
The description says the mot has ran out and suggests it has been on the road for a while.
Hopefully not the case that it couldn't pass the mot since 'mysteriously' turning into a pick up!
-
wow another use for a cat box :o
-
It was driving around Lynn as a pick up last year, it's the one I told Stuey about. Think it was on the road for more than a year like that. Tatty as a particularly tatty thing though.
Marc
-
I contacted the guy, he is waiting to get the log book, as not sure if it is registered as a pick up.
-
I wonder. If you make a large structural change to the bodywork like this pick up or similar, will it be subject to a different type of MoT. Changing the bodywork significantly surely will compromise the structural integrity of the car and the safety aspect as well.
-
It lived behind the Lattice before it went to the garage, might be back there if Stuey wants to check it out. I wouldn't fit in it :(.
Marc
-
Found this!
http://www.ebay.de/itm/FIAT-126-CABRIO-WADERA-UMBAU-/290666889642?pt=Automobile&hash=item43ad18c1aa
-
Found this!
http://www.ebay.de/itm/FIAT-126-CABRIO-WADERA-UMBAU-/290666889642?pt=Automobile&hash=item43ad18c1aa
Like it! Should of kept front end original though....
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-FIAT-126-BIS-PICK-UP-/200712333886?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ebb632a3e
That's Ex Bobbleheads Don't think it was registered as a pick-up as it would have needed to go through the SVA test.
-
If it has not been SVA tested, for starters, the buyer will need to fork out, I think £165. Hopefully, that is it. Otherwise, if it fails, and the corrections are uneconomic to fix, I can see this vehicle being broken up for spares. Sad really.
-
It has definitely been on the road as a pick up.
-
Is it really bobbleheads old one? I have a pic somewhere. If it is then i got it its first MOT as a pickup when i did some work on it for him. It went through fine although the garage i use know me quite well. It was definately not registered as a pickup.
-
Same reg number
(http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/698123/20100213/123658.jpg)
-
I have just picked up a pair of headlights off e-bay through the Oxford Classic Car company, they are also selling car seats, carpets and other bits and pieces from a 126 that they have recently broken down.
-
Its looking a little ropier than when i last saw it then. . . not that it ever looked the picture of beauty!