Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: Milky on February 04, 2006, 08:44:48 PM

Title: BIS Bits
Post by: Milky on February 04, 2006, 08:44:48 PM
While bidding on an item on Ebay, the guy sent me a list of other bits he hsa for sale. Email me, and I will pass the list on.

Everything from engine and gearbox, to wheel trims.
Title: BIS Bits
Post by: Milky on February 05, 2006, 04:27:34 PM
A bit of an update, I have bought the lot :oops:
If you need anything specific, drop me a line, and I will see what I have.
It was too good an opportunity to miss. I will have loads of stuff I do not need, and will sell at cost plus postage to club members only.
Title: BIS Bits
Post by: 126cab on February 05, 2006, 06:36:20 PM
Nice one milky thats brill, come on you stingy lot have a look at
what you need and get those wallets out. :lol:
Title: BIS Bits
Post by: Milky on February 06, 2006, 08:50:30 PM
I now have a list ready if any one wants a copy. Just let me know.

Free delivery to Goole this Sunday !!!
Title: BIS Bits
Post by: william on February 10, 2006, 08:45:27 AM
any fiat 126 badge i/ll be at goole

william
Title: BIS Bits
Post by: 126cab on February 11, 2006, 08:33:14 AM
Hi William, i might just be able to fix you up with
a 126 bis badge, remind me me when you get here
later today and i will dig it out.
Title: BIS Bits
Post by: PaulB on February 11, 2006, 04:08:45 PM
Could you bring a list to Goole? Esp. if you have running gear and suspension. Cheers.
Title: BIS Bits
Post by: william on February 12, 2006, 09:11:24 PM
thanx for the badge really pleased just need a bis to put it on
use andy's one aswell on thew front
Title: BIS Bits
Post by: Milky on February 28, 2006, 08:23:17 PM
Just to let you all know, I will be listing the bits on Ebay in the near future. As promised originally, I will still sell any bits to members for what they cost me, but be quick, as I need some space back in the Garage.

Please email me for the list before the weekend, as I am thinking of listing everything on Sunday.

[email protected]
Title: BIS Bits
Post by: Bruce on March 26, 2006, 08:57:05 PM
i am after the black plastic trim in from of the rear arches, nearside i think, but i'll have to pop down the garage and check. cheers