Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Reputable Companies => Topic started by: Da Londo on January 29, 2012, 09:53:47 AM

Title: v.d. Laan Fiat 126 Parts
Post by: Da Londo on January 29, 2012, 09:53:47 AM
New website from Leo van der Laan in Holland.
http://www.fiat126vdlaan.nl/catalog/about.php

He ownes this Fiat 500 website also.
http://www.fiat500vdlaan.nl/
Title: Re: v.d. Laan Fiat 126 Parts
Post by: nrg19uk on February 02, 2012, 04:16:14 PM
Excellent service good quality products ordered on 31/1 @ 17:00 arrived 2/2 @ 09:00
I will be purchasing again  ;D
Title: Re: v.d. Laan Fiat 126 Parts
Post by: hudsonhenry on February 06, 2012, 01:32:32 PM
I used them last week for some bits, very good and fast service. I would use them again.
Title: Re: v.d. Laan Fiat 126 Parts
Post by: Sciu on April 21, 2012, 12:22:47 PM
Fast and good service
Answered emails on easter days and parts arrived to Lithuania in 5 working days :)
Nice service
Title: Re: v.d. Laan Fiat 126 Parts
Post by: Kent126 on April 24, 2012, 11:18:54 PM
Some great items on their site including plus some items that are not available elsewhere, and also some stuff is cheaper than 126fan site.

I will probably get a few bits from here when I need too. :-)

Tom
Title: Re: v.d. Laan Fiat 126 Parts
Post by: Westy on April 27, 2012, 07:09:51 PM
just given them a try after the recommendation. Have used SKfan and they've been good. Tried Axel Gersti and wasn't impressed
Title: Re: v.d. Laan Fiat 126 Parts
Post by: stuart hardiman on August 18, 2012, 08:44:28 AM
hi there i ordered loads of parts from v.d. laan. very good service arrived in 3 days well recommend them.