Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on January 22, 2012, 06:46:19 PM
-
There is a lovely 126 aircooled for sale currently on ebay. Oddly, the second photograph of the car is 126 Bis which looks uncannily like Pete126's Bis.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-Red-Mint-Condition-/260939550164?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cc1358dd4
-
Looks like a bit of picture stealing ;)
-
Yes it is mine
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Red_Fiat_126_BIS_during_the_Retro_Rides_Gathering_Haynes_Museum_August_2010.jpg#filehistory
-
I can give you £100 :D
-
:o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
-
Anyone reported it to flea bay? Seems a bit strange to add pics of someone else's vehicle
-
Just sent the seller an Email, If i don't get an answer by tomorrow i will report it :)
-
Pete, on impulse, I sent an email to the seller, thinking the seller was a friend of yours. I asked him to confirm whether it was indeed your car.
-
I also sent a question about it's age but as yet no reply!
-
he sent me already on ebay "its not the actual car in that picture but pretty much identical to the one that han'snt been removed from the listing, year is 1997, actual photos will replace current ones shortly."